Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Need new ideas!

Do you ever find yourself frantically looking for new ideas, pinning your heart out with the intentions of trying new projects only to end up doing the same things you have done in the past? I feel like I am stuck in a rut right now. I really want to do new things but either I can't get it figured out in time or the kids beg me to do the projects they have seen in the past. It makes me feel good that the kids love the tried and true projects but I get bored teaching the same thing all the time. I also feel like some of my newer project ideas are less successful than those that I have done for awhile. How do you handle this? What do you do? Any suggestions to help inspire me?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Design Your Own Shirts

    ReplyDelete